Delivery – Online
Duration – 2/3 hours
Who should take this course?
Suitable for those landlords who self-manage their portfolio or parts thereof, letting agent staff who deal daily with tenants and letting agent owner/managers who wish to pass on the learning to their staff. It would also help landlords who need to oversee Letting agents.
This course has been specifically designed to address the unprecedented times created by the Covid-19 virus pandemic and its effects on the UK Private Rental Sector housing. With tenants and property owners alike facing uncertain financial futures it is more important than ever to get the difficult conversations that need to be had right. The sessions draw on the most appropriate stages of the PERfecting conversations model and help the learner approach the conversation with confidence and professionalism whilst managing their emotions and reaching a pragmatic outcome that serves the best interests of all concerned.
During this course you will cover:
- How to reduce your fear of the initial conversation and build your confidence.
- How to introduce yourself and create the right impression from the very beginning.
- How to manage your emotions so you stay in control of the conversation.
- How to actively listen so you can understand what is going on in the conversation.
- How to get to the real issues involved.
- How to move forward with a pragmatic solution.
- How to reflect on the conversation and improve building your confidence further.